Over 100 free or almost free activities around our beautiful island! Plan your Hawaii vacation full of adventures around our tropical isle without having to go home broke!
Developed by locals who know how to navigate around the touristy stuff, Free Maui offers over 100 FREE (or almost free) activities to experience at one of the most desirable destinations in the world.
* Watch a sunset cliff-diving ceremony in Kaanapali.
* Explore a fresh-water cave in Hana.
* Visit the Maui Nui Botanical Gardens in Kahului.
* Enjoy wine tasting at Maui s own Tedeschi Vineyard.
* Take a free guided hike in Haleakala National Park.
* See the petroglyphs in Olowalu Valley.
* Check out the Nakalele Blowhole.
*Take a self-guided tour of a coffee estate.
* Listen to a talk at the Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale Sanctuary.
... and so much more!
Each listing includes a description of the activity or event, the address, phone number, directions and other relevant links. With a tap, you can open the address in Google maps, dial a number on your iPhone, or browse related websites in Safari.
And, if your going to Waikiki on Oahu check out our Free Oahu App!
TO COME: Updates will include more maps, more photos, and more free stuff!
Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Free Maui is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Free Maui (version 3.0) has a file size of 21.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.